Monday, June 19, 2006

$11R night / $100 NR / $11R morning




Well, seems I always make a dumb call that keeps me from the big $....raised 36,000 pre flop on A-10 ss, with about 250K stack, a guy who had just raised 36K on QJ then insta-called an all-in with it went over the top....he had been going over the top a lot and I had no notes on him. Anyway, thinking "go big or go home" I called. Bad judgement, I guess. Had outs...a 10 or A - QQ ....no ace, no 10 gg BRIDESMAID. I guess I'll never make a final table of $11R - made it to 11 once :-(


Did pretty good in $100 NR this week. Kinda blinded out under heavy raising at FT. You know I guess I just can't run with the big dogs cause I just don't have the heart to shove on 2-5, 2-3, 4-7. Seems I always get crap when the blinds are big...Got disconnected for like 5 minutes with 4 left....My QJ last ditch 20K shove with Q on flop, but guy hit trip 6s....

Also, played solid for 3.5 hours in morning $11R, then busted out on the bubble with AQ versus AK. Why didn't I lay it down???

Will I ever get lucky!!! Call me a luckbox all day long. Just once??? Ah this game I love can just be so frustrating..... :::Sigh:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home