Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FT 55K: sigh stars screws me EVERY time

Sigh, on a roll, became chip leader, then as per NORMAL, stars screws me so bad....cards just disappear....the best hand I had in an hour and a half was the one I went out on: pocket 44s....surrounded by huge stacks with huge raises, with a hand history that would shock even the most LONG time poker player....and remember, before you criticize my "weak" play and "blinding out", please remember all these hands are under fire of heavy raising from million chip stacks....2-7, 8-4, 2-3, 6-3, etc etc, you get the picture....had one face card in one and half hours (K-3 hh) - shoved that as a small stack and table folded around....my only pot in 1.5 HOURS and still made the FT...I mean I bluff a little here and there, but how you gonna bluff under 4x bets with this shit on people that have real hands? sigh....so depressing....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home